How to Order
When you’re ready to buy the items you have added to your basket, click on 'checkout' to start the checkout process. You can get to checkout by clicking on ‘Shopping Bag’.When you're ready to complete your order, click ‘proceed to secure checkout’. You will then be guided through the online ordering steps and connected to our Worldpay payment facility. Once you submit your order, you will receive an online confirmation email shortly after placing your order.
If you registered as a customer, your orders, reviews and wishlists will be stored against your account.
If you need help placing an order, please call our Customer Care Team on 0845 246 4050 or 0116 232 4195 (+44 845 246 4050 from outside the UK) Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm . Or you can complete the Contact Us Form and we will get in touch with you.
Please Note, we are not able to accept payment by email. Any email containing credit or debit card details will be immediately deleted and no payment will be taken.
- If you are a new customer you can register your details with us so you won't have to provide your details again every time you shop with us. This enables us know who placed the order and if you purchased goods for yourself, we know where to send them.
- With our brand new website you can now also checkout as a ‘guest’ so no login information is needed.
- If you already registered with us, just sign into 'my account' using your email address and password.
Please promotional codes are only valid in our Online Shop. They are not valid in our BHF Shops on the High Street.
The following conditions apply:
- Only one promotional code per transaction
- If you have more than one promotional code, you may place separate orders
- A valid product must be added to your basket
- Orders must be made before the closing date of the voucher code. (midnight if this is an offline code via the catalogue)
- Your voucher or code cannot be exchanged for cash
- All offers are subject to stock availability
- All other BHF Shop terms and conditions apply
If you need to change your order please call our Customer Care Team as soon as possible on 0845 246 4050 or 0116 232 4195 (+44 845 246 4050 from outside the UK) Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm and they will do their best to amend your order. We are only able to change your order if it has not been dispatched.
You can only cancel your order if it has not been dispatched; otherwise you will have to go through the Returns process.
To check if your order has been dispatched please call our Customer Care Team anytime on 0845 246 4050 or 0116 232 4195 (+44 845 246 4050 from outside the UK) Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm. Alternatively you can complete the Contact Us Form and we will get in touch with you.
We regret we are unable to cancel a personalised item as they are unique to the purchaser. Our usual refund and exchange policy does not apply to personalised items and they cannot be refunded or exchanged unless they are faulty.
Where is my order?
Once your order has been made you will receive an email confirming your order details. We aim to dispatch orders within 48 hours of receipt of the order, however please allow 7 working days for delivery. We will send you an email to let you know when your order has been dispatched. The emails you receive about your order will come from firstname.lastname@example.org - POS Direct Ltd manages the BHF Online Shop.
If you don’t receive either email please call our Customer Care Team anytime on 0845 246 4050 or 0116 232 4195(+44 845 246 4050 from outside the UK) Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm . Or you can complete the Contact Us Form and we will get in touch with you.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit card
Please note that we don't accept Diners or American Express cards. Please call our Customer Services Team on 0845 246 4050 or 0116 232 4195 (+44 845 246 4050 from outside the UK) Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm or complete the Contact Us Form if you are not paying by credit card. All cheques and postal order need to be made out to British Heart Foundation Shops Ltd.
Please note that the payment for online purchases will go through POS Direct Ltd who currently manages BHF's online shop.