WatchBP Home A Blood Pressure Monitor
Detects Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
For use in end stage renal disease
For use by diabetes patients
USB cable included to connect to your PC
Recommended by NICE (UK)
Why should you monitor your blood pressure?
High blood pressure contributes to around half of all heart attacks and strokes in the UK. And there as many as 5 million people in the UK are living with undiagnosed high blood pressure, without knowing they are at risk. The only way to know whether you have high blood pressure is to measure it. Everyone should know their blood pressure to help identify underlying heart and cadiovascular conditions.
About the WatchBP Home A Blood Pressure Monitor
The Home A Blood Pressure Monitor is approved by the British and Irish Hypertension Society and recommended by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) for measuring blood pressure, and studies have shown that home monitoring can help with managing existing conditions and identifying undiagnosed conditions such as hypertension, atrial fibrilation, and pre-eclampsia.
With two modes, Diagnostic Mode (with AFIB) that offers a 7-day self-measurement program, and Usual Mode (with AFIB) for 3 consecutive measurements for screening for Atrial Fibrillation (250 memory), the Home A is a high quality blood pressure monitor for men and women who either need to monitor an existing high blood pressure condition and those who want to check their blood pressure to help with diagnosing heart health concerns.
- Screening for AFIB with high accuracy (at 97%~100% sensitivity and 89% specificity) while measuring blood pressure. Easy and convenient to us.
- 3 Consecutive measurements - automated data tabulation displays averages for morning, evening and overall measurement.
- Embedded ESH/AHA measurement guidelines lead to accurate home measurement data physicians can trust.
- PC link - The WatchBP Analyzer Home A software allows easy data transfer and is well known as user-friendly software.
- For use in End stage renal disease.
- For use in diabetes patients.
- Detects Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
- Recommended by NICE (UK).
- Supplied with a Medium (22 - 32cm) size cuff for upper arm measurements in adults.
Watch the Home A video
Find out more about high blood pressure
Read articles on our website about high blood pressure
- Understanding the causes of high blood pressure
- 6 things you need to know about high blood pressure
- How to reduce your blood pressure: 6 top tips
Download our information leaflets to find out more about high blood pressure
Our standard delivery charge is £3.95, with orders over £30 (including donations) receiving FREE delivery
We aim to dispatch your order within 48 hours of receipt, using Royal Mail, for delivery within 7 working days. If after 7 working days your order has not been delivered please contact us
We hope you are completely happy with your purchase, but if not you may return some or all of the products in your order for replacement or refund within 30 days of receiving your order. Our Returns, Replacements, and Refunds information is available on your Delivery Note and here: giftshop.bhf.org.uk/delivery-and-returns/
Travel and Event tickets are non-refundable.