Microlife BP W2 Slim Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Microlife BP W2 slim wrist blood pressure monitor with 13.5-23cm cuff
Special wrist cuff - For wrist circumferences up to 23cm
2 Users - 2 x 60 data memory
Traffic Light Indicator - Easy to read results
PAD Technology - Clinically tested pulse arrhythmia detection
|Blood pressure monitor cuff
|50+ data memory
|No tube or wires, Movement error indicator, Traffic light indicator
|Measurement & Detection
|Measures blood pressure, Measures pulse rate, Detects Atrial Fibrillation (AFIB), Detects Bradycardia, Detects irregular heartbeat
Why should you monitor your blood pressure?
High blood pressure contributes to around half of all heart attacks and strokes in the UK. And there are as many as 5 million people in the UK living with undiagnosed high blood pressure, not knowing they are at risk of heart and circulatory diseases like heart attack or stroke. The only way to know whether you have high blood pressure is to measure it. Everyone should know their blood pressure to help identify and prevent heart and circulatory diseases like heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, problems with your sight and vascular dementia.
About the BP W2 Slim Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Microlife’s W2 Slim is an automated wrist blood pressure monitor and continues with its modern and slim design. Moreover, it covers a larger range of wrist circumferences, which allows to measure wrists from 13.5 cm to 23 cm. The inflation-mode technology ensures a quick and comfortable measurement with proven Microlife accuracy.
- PAD Technology - Early alerts to possible heart arrhythmias
- IMT Technology - Gentle measurement during inflation
- Advanced Wrist Cuff - For wrist circumferences from 13.5 - 23 cm
- Traffic Light Indicator - understand measurement data intuitively
- 2 User function and Arm movement indicator
- Adjustable Date and Time - Stored measurement values show date and time for a better follow-up
Model no: BP W2 Slim
- Dimensions: 81 x 65 x 21 mm
- Weight: 115g (including batteries)
- Voltage source: 2 x 1.5 V alkaline batteries; size AAA
- Measuring range: 20 - 280 mmHg (blood pressure) 40 - 200 beats per minute (pulse)
Find out more about high blood pressure
Read articles on our website about high blood pressure
- Understanding the causes of high blood pressure
- 6 things you need to know about high blood pressure
- How to reduce your blood pressure: 6 top tips
Download our information leaflet to find out more about high blood pressure
Find out more about Atrial fibrillation (Afib)
Read articles on our website about Atrial fibrillation (Afib)
- Atrial fibrillation (Afib) - Causes, Diagnosis, Symptoms & Treatments
- Atrial fibrillation (Afib): the patient's view
Download our information leaflets to find out more about Atrial fibrillation (AFib)
- Download the BP W2 Slim Wrist BPM user manual
Help and support
If you have high blood pressure, it’s important to know that you’re not alone. It’s important to find support from the people around you and healthcare professionals. Make sure you check your blood pressure and keep a diary of your readings regularly, so you can see your progress.
Join our HealthUnlocked community.
Call our Heart Helpline at 0300 330 3311 to speak to one of our Cardiac Nurses. They can give you information and support about heart and circulatory diseases, and their risk factors.
Our standard delivery charge is £3.99, with orders over £40 (including donations) receiving FREE delivery.
We aim to dispatch your order within 48 hours of receipt, using either Royal Mail, Parcelforce (for orders over £50) or Fedex (for Defibrillator items) for delivery within 3-5 working days. If after 10-working days your order has not been delivered please contact us.
Please note: We currently only deliver to UK address'. Channel island orders will be automatically refunded within 10-working days.
We hope you are completely happy with your purchase, but if not you may return some or all of the products in your order for replacement or refund within 30 days of receiving your order. You can find details our full returns policy here.
To return your item(s) please get in touch with our team on 01254 277856 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) or online contact form.
Personalised items, travel and event tickets are non-refundable.