BP A3 Plus Blood Pressure Monitor
PAD (Pulse Arrhythmia Detection)
Traffic Light Indicator - Easy to read results
Comfortable cuff for all common arm sizes
2 user function and 99 memory per user
Why should you monitor your blood pressure?
High blood pressure contributes to around half of all heart attacks and strokes in the UK. And there as many as 5 million people in the UK are living with undiagnosed high blood pressure, without knowing they are at risk. The only way to know whether you have high blood pressure is to measure it. Everyone should know their blood pressure to help identify underlying heart and cadiovascular conditions.
About the BP A3 Plus Blood Pressure Monitor
The Microlife A3 Plus is a reliable medical device for taking measurements on the upper arm. This blood pressure monitor is equipped with PAD technology for the early recognition of heart arrhythmias and Microlife Average Mode with 3 readings in a row as recommended by doctors.
- PAD Technology - Early alerts to possible heart arrhythmias
- Microlife Average Mode - 3 measurements in 1 click
- 22-42 cm Cuff - conical cuff for all common arm sizes
- Traffic Light Indicator - Easy to read classification of blood pressure result
- 2 User function and 99 Memory per User
- Patented technology: accurate blood pressure measurement in patients with heart arrhythmia and atrial fibrillation
- Clinically tested by leading experts
- Clinically tested on patients with pre-eclampsia, diabetes, renal disease, obesity and atrial fibrillation
Find out more about high blood pressure
Read articles on our website about high blood pressure
- Understanding the causes of high blood pressure
- 6 things you need to know about high blood pressure
- How to reduce your blood pressure: 6 top tips
Download our information leaflets to find out more about high blood pressure
Our standard delivery charge is £3.95, with orders over £30 (including donations) receiving FREE delivery
We aim to dispatch your order within 48 hours of receipt, using Royal Mail, for delivery within 7 working days. If after 7 working days your order has not been delivered please contact us
We hope you are completely happy with your purchase, but if not you may return some or all of the products in your order for replacement or refund within 30 days of receiving your order. Our Returns, Replacements, and Refunds information is available on your Delivery Note and here: giftshop.bhf.org.uk/delivery-and-returns/
Travel and Event tickets are non-refundable.