A&D UA-651 Blood Pressure Monitor with 22cm – 32cm cuff | British Heart Foundation
A&D Medical UA-651 Blood Pressure Monitor with 22cm – 32cm cuff
30 memories & average reading function
One button operation
Carry case and optional AC adapter
Why should you monitor your blood pressure?
High blood pressure contributes to around half of all heart attacks and strokes in the UK. And there as many as 5 million people in the UK are living with undiagnosed high blood pressure, without knowing they are at risk. The only way to know whether you have high blood pressure is to measure it. Everyone should know their blood pressure to help identify underlying heart and cardiovascular conditions.
About the UA-651 Blood Pressure Monitor
The UA-651 upper arm blood pressure monitor uses A&D's 3rd generation technology. Superbly easy to use, the UA-651 incorporates advanced technology with simple, one-button operation and Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) detection.
A&D's Slim Fit Cuff is latex-free and metal-free to protect users with sensitive skin. The supplied cuff is designed for 22-32cm arms
The UA-651 boasts advanced Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) and Circadian Rhythm analysis technology, pioneered and developed by A&D in 2001. It has since been incorporated into the entire A&D blood pressure monitor range. The UA-651 provides the user a leading, cost-effective solution with the reassurance of advanced technology and ESH clinical validation
- Ideal home use monitor with handy carry case
- One button control – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
- Unique A&D latex-free and metal-free SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32cm)
- Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) indicator
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Blood pressure classification indicator – for easy and clear understanding of Blood Pressure readings
- 30 reading memory function – for recording trending
- Average memory reading function
- Clinically validated to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 protocol
- Pack contains free batteries
- AC Adapter socket (adapter not included)
- 5 year warranty – for complete peace of mind (based on normal home usage, excluding batteries and cuff)
- UA-651 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- Latex and Metal Free, SlimFit™ Cuff (22-32 cm)
- Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- 4 x AA Batteries
- H90mm x W130mm x D68mm
- 240g, excluding batteries
Find out more about high blood pressure
Read articles on our website about high blood pressure
Download our information leaflets to find out more about high blood pressure
- Download the UA-651 user manual
Help and support
If you have high blood pressure, it’s important to know that you’re not alone. It’s important to find support from the people around you and healthcare professionals. Make sure you check your blood pressure and keep a diary of your readings regularly, so you can see your progress.
Join our HealthUnlocked community
Call our Heart Helpline at 0300 330 3311 to speak to one of our Cardiac Nurses. They can give you information and support about heart and circulatory diseases, and their risk factors.
Our standard delivery charge is £3.99, with orders over £40 (including donations) receiving FREE delivery.
We aim to dispatch your order within 48 hours of receipt, using either Royal Mail, Parcelforce (for orders over £50) or Fedex (for Defibrillator items) for delivery within 3-5 working days. If after 10-working days your order has not been delivered please contact us.
Please note: We currently only deliver to UK address'. Channel island orders will be automatically refunded within 10-working days.
We hope you are completely happy with your purchase, but if not you may return some or all of the products in your order for replacement or refund within 30 days of receiving your order. You can find details our full returns policy here.
To return your item(s) please get in touch with our team on 01254 277856 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) or online contact form.
Personalised items, travel and event tickets are non-refundable.